75% of Fortune 500 companies use the DISC Personal Profiling System®.
DISC® training is used in a wider variety of applications than any other assessment of its type and is ideal for teams or individuals who want a highly practical and intuitive tool to help enhance business performance and relationships. Unlike personality tools DISC® profiling illuminates one’s behavioural preferences, and examines how people behave, communicate and interact.
secondnature’s coaches are DISC® accredited to deliver insights about your team’s personal profile and their communication preferences. DISC® assessment is a simple but powerful tool for use in developing high performing teams, maximising communication effectiveness, improving conflict resolution, driving sales results, and any other training associated with creating effective business relationships.
- 1 or 2-day programme for 5-10 people
- Understanding the DISC® language of behaviour and how it can enhance business relationships and performance
- Knowing one’s own behavioural drivers, value to the organisation and ideal working environment
- Analysing one’s communication style (strengths and blind spots), motivations, and preferred management approach
- Understanding the behavioural, working, and communication styles of others
- How to adapt one’s behaviour in order to enhance communication, working, and interpersonal effectiveness
- Harnessing DISC® to increase personal success and that of the team/organisation
- Deep appreciation for why people behave, work and communicate differently
- Dramatically increased ability to relate to and build rapport with others so improving team work and harmony
- Ability to recognise and harness each person’s unique contribution in order to increase overall team performance
- How to get your message across to people of different styles and so avoid miscommunication and conflict
- Ability to flex one’s communication style to build effective relationships
- Managing people with different DISC® profiles to improve motivation and engagement